Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Thanksgiving 2009 in Japan

My college roommate wrote me today:

I don't think you celebrate thanksgiving in Japan. It is Thanksgiving here tomorrow. I am thankful that I met you in college. I remember when you would say it's almost Friday even if it was only Monday.


Me, too. I am very thankful that I met her way back then, too. Funny thing, I don't really remember saying "it's almost Friday." Sometimes I would like to go back, spend a day in my past and know what was said.

Maybe not.

But today it was nice. Very nice to hear from Karen, my college roommate in our sophomore year.

We were sophomores.

That says it right there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nice that you stay in touch with friends from your earlier years.

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving, RL!