Sunday, October 12, 2008

This is harder than I thought it'd be!

This is harder thatn I thought it'd be!

What fun! The line above is the title of this post in Webdings font. I look at all those senseless symbols and feel like that's just about how I understand how to get my blog going.

Should this be public or private? Should it be personal or reserved. Should I be this, say that, or forget the whole thing? I sit down to focus on some aspect on how to begin, then wander from one question/answer to another. Then my computer time is up, another household chore needs doing, and when I get back here one of my children says, "Hey, it's my turn now, Mom!" Like now.

I'll try again tomorrow!

But before I sign off, I'll mention that today my father-in-law turned 86! And I also remember one of my brothers-in-law, who would have been 53 today. Missing him, but even more than that, praying that the Lord's comfort will bless my sister (his widow) as she thinks of him today.

2 comments:

Billye said...

This will not be a lame blog--it is good to see you up and running.

Becky said...

Thanks, Billye. I'll get there. Now, if I can just remember my password. ;-) Little things.....